The XSR700 is a true legacy machine, earning it’s stripes on the road. The beating heart of the machine is the versatile character. The XSR700 is a bike to be ridden, anyway you like. From casual cruising to hitting the twisties, the bike can do it all.
An accessible motorcycle that is enjoyable for both new and experienced riders. The 2-part frame, tank construction and seat design are still a key factor in the XSR700, safeguarding the easy-to-customise feature the bike is renowned for.
The character of the XSR700 is defined by the sublime combination of a light and agile frame and the torque-rich, playful CP2 engine. The super nimble bike is easy to steer in any setting, from curves and twisty roads to busy city traffic, you’ll have a blast either way.
– Historic White
– Historic Black
- XSR family LED lighting
- Revised cockpit layout with integrated headlight stays
- Evolved design details
- 689cc CP2 high-torque EU5 engine
- Light and slim tubular backbone frame
- Engineered for optimum riding enjoyment
- Confidence inspiring riding experience
- Colouring and graphics inspired by Yamaha’s past
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
The unit depicted in the action and static images is shown in EU4 configuration.